I just read your comment about enjoying peas as you shell them....our boy cat goes after the peas that shoot across the room when I am shelling them. He loves to eat them and it keeps me from having to bend over and pick them up!!! Have a wonderful weekend Janice.
Thanks Janice for your kind comment on the bowl/pitcher. It was mama's grandma's. It has about 10 pieces in all...a potty, slop jar for the dirty water from the bowl, soap dish, shaving mug, vase etc. I have always adored the pink and yellow roses on it. Thank you for noticing it - I'm very proud to have it.
Adorable! I love the downys and the chickadees both. If I had no other birds, I would be happy just to watch those two. I haven't seen any baby downys yet this year and usually we have them by Mother's Day!
7 comments:
Oh how cute, Janice! You take the greatest pictures. Thanks for the smiles tonight.
I had to get a new drivers license (address change) today and my new photo looks a lot like photo #1!
What cute pictures, Janice.... I love seeing the Hairy... I usually only see the Downys.
Love the Chickadee also... What a cutie...
Hugs,
Betsy
Oh that is too funny.I think it must be a bad hair day.
Very cute series. LOVE the commentary.
I just read your comment about enjoying peas as you shell them....our boy cat goes after the peas that shoot across the room when I am shelling them. He loves to eat them and it keeps me from having to bend over and pick them up!!!
Have a wonderful weekend Janice.
Thanks Janice for your kind comment on the bowl/pitcher. It was mama's grandma's. It has about 10 pieces in all...a potty, slop jar for the dirty water from the bowl, soap dish, shaving mug, vase etc. I have always adored the pink and yellow roses on it. Thank you for noticing it - I'm very proud to have it.
Adorable! I love the downys and the chickadees both. If I had no other birds, I would be happy just to watch those two. I haven't seen any baby downys yet this year and usually we have them by Mother's Day!
Post a Comment