Monday, April 25, 2011

Continuing through the Japanese Gardens - St. Louis, MO



A Little Heart to Heart
or Beak to Beak Conversation









Some Wood Duck enjoying the Spring day.










Time to head back.



I know there is a worm in here somewhere!









This ends our visit for this Spring,
but I always look forward to going back
to the Missouri Botanical Gardens in St. Louis.

7 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thanks for the beautiful wake.The gardens are gorgeous.I love the Iris.

Montanagirl said...

These gardens are just breathtaking. Wonder series of photos-love the Wood Ducks!

Shelley said...

I enjoyed my beautiful stroll today through these gardens. Your photos of the Wood Duck were exquisite!!!

Anonymous said...

These are such pretty pictures. Thank you for sharing your visit.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow....gorgeous pictures.... I LOVE them all, Janice... WOW!!!!!

Happy Birthday on the 21st..... YES---that is a special day.

Hope you all can come to Tennessee sometime. We'd love to meet you.
Hugs,
Betsy

Valerie said...

Oh what beautiful gardens and photos. I love when the hint of green is in the trees and the flowering trees are just beginning to bud out! Such a beautiful time of year!! That duck (waterfowl) is so neat looking. I don't get a chance to see those very often.

The sun is shining for us (at the moment) hoping the warmth will spread and we will finally start getting our spring growth here in Buffalo NY!

Mary said...

What a beautiful place! I love the shot of the two ducks beak to beak :-) It's been many years since I've been to those gardens, but now you make me want to go back.